Powerplant Engineering Services has a track record of solving plant and process operation and maintenance related issues.
- Technical services, performance monitoring and technical audits
- Review of all process parameters during operation, preparation of formats for log sheets and optimization of fuel and utility consumption figures.
- Review of the operational costs
- Management of an operations agreement
- Review of permit to work procedures
- Review of an industrial plant's asset management process
- Preparation of due diligence reports for the operating any plants
- Identifying requirement of spares and consumables for advance procurement
- Developing preventive maintenance strategies
- Development of an asset management framework for industrial facility
- Risk management